The Zoe Quinn Experience The Zoe Quinn Experience

10/10 - It was loose.

Vertyx responds:

Like a goose?

BecauseMos BecauseMos

Great animation, to those complaining about the theme, it's just a modification of a lulzy copypasta that makes fun of both sides. This animation it's at comedy-parody so just relax and laugh at the references and jokes.

PokeGen XY PokeGen XY

dat onizuka face xD.

Meme City Meme City

Is that man the same guy that makes the family guy's meme killer sketches?

BitterSweet BitterSweet

Pretty deep o_o

this shows how people doesn't really care about how much their actions can affect to third parties, how much those traumas can distort one's mind and moral. And how guilt can lead u to self-destruction. Bittersweet, what a fitting name ^^.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Amazing!

Awesome work, but it was kinda short, it really looked like it would keep going at the ending when then appears "to be continued" x_x, I dunno but seeing hank with a arm looks kinda weird (probably cuz everyone else have just hands), maybe is just me seeing for first time a complete arm in all the madness saga, anyways, cant wait to see more xD.

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

Too niceee

It was really cool :D, and what I really liked the most was the animation ^^, the main char really fitted with all the song :3.

the evil twin scene was too much for me rofl xD.

Its a Tank! Its a Tank!

funny ^^

lol, it even came with the tank-man on the top xD

Retarded Animal Babies 17 Retarded Animal Babies 17

awesome

Man, the storyline was like a horror movie, couldn't predict the ending xD. This rocks ^^

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Wow

I'm not really a huge fan of zelda,(just played 2 or 3 games) but after seeing the whole serie of this I wanna play it so badly xD. And is frustrating cuz I dont have any nintendo console T_T.