Boomer Kuwanger (MMX) Acapella Boomer Kuwanger (MMX) Acapella

Demasiado bueno xD

joder, recien me fijo que llevo mas de hora y media escuchandolo, y aun no me canso xD. ojala hagas mas como estos xDD. 5/5 10/10

Savanna Savanna

Really nice ^^

It was nice how the real song started at 2:05, i wasn't watching the player and i thought "wah it ended?" and then it started xD, the song is awesome ^^, I really like your style :3, it cheers me up ^^. i hope you make more :P.

ZooSafari responds:

Thanks you very much bro, Im definitely making moar ;)

Bushido Blade Bushido Blade

Nice :O

it really sounds pro XD, it would really fit for a console fighting game (for a temple bgm or something like that ^^). it's good :3.

MC9 MC9

Wow...

Man, this song really gets you, It gives me the feeling of something lurking in the darkness, lots of tension and decay. It really fluid and cool, a awesome shady theme. I just can't get tired of listening it ^^. I really like this style.

Frog's Theme [Chrono Trig Frog's Theme [Chrono Trig

Nice song

Awesome song xD, the begging rocked xD, but the rest of the song sounded like it was being played with a Theremin and sounded kinda funny xD.

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

awesome :3

This song is so good, like most of the songs you make xD, really awakes a creative burst on me and I bet in everybody else too xD

Revolutions Revolutions

Unforgettable

Man I listened this song like 3 years ago while playing the mage game, and when I played today coolioDJ I thought: "Omg this song rocks but I heard it before somewhere", so I looked in the entries and there was the mage game(Arcane Castle) :3. This song is really awesome and shines like the first time i heard it 3 years ago :D, and that mage game too xD.
10/10 5/5

*F-777* Chinese Dance Machine *F-777* Chinese Dance Machine

Niceeee

Man, this song is so good , I wish it were longer *sniff* T_T.

Megaman 2 Megaman 2

Cant stop listening it :D

Awesome ^^, u rock..man lol :P
10/10 5/5

Flawlessempire responds:

thanks man, Appreciated!

A Moment In Life (FIFA 2010) A Moment In Life (FIFA 2010)

I feel like dancing ^^

I really like it xD, like when I listened "welcome to the wild" in new year :P. adding to favorites and DLing xD

Can't wait for more :3..

ZooSafari responds:

And more is what you'll get! :P

Thank you very much for the support bro! ^^